Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Working on Caprans

Well after debating on what to do next I decided I was inspired to continue working on avatars over clothes for Demons & Angels. So I have started to refine the Capran. Basically I'm remaking it over and updating it with all the recent features the Lupans have and giving them better textures. If you already bought a capran all you need to do is pick up the new vesion at the inventory replacer when its all said and done, and it will give you an updated version of the colors you bought.

My next avatar the Kirin (Oriental Unicorn) will come after the Caprans are refined, mainly since I will be reusing allot of the same parts, but I assure you, the Kirins will have their own unique facial apperance. They wont be just a rip off of the Capran. Of course its handy I can reuse things like legs and ears!

I was very pleased with the success of my last avatar release, its flattering seeing just how much people liked them, so Im eager to introduce more unique creatures!

Stay Tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop