Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Strike against SOPA - end piracy not liberty!

Normally I wouldn't post things that dont have anything to do with my products and fashion, but I feel this is a very important issue that could affect many, I support fighting SOPA, I am but one person but if I can at least spread the word and show support to hundreds of more people, I will. I apologize if this annoys anyone watching my feed, as I said, this is a rare occurrence.



"Tell Congress: Don’t censor the Web
Fighting online piracy is important. The most effective way to shut down pirate websites is through targeted legislation that cuts off their funding. There’s no need to make American social networks, blogs and search engines censor the Internet or undermine the existing laws that have enabled the Web to thrive, creating millions of U.S. jobs.
Too much is at stake – please vote NO on PIPA and SOPA."
Click the following link to sign the petition- https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop