Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thanks to everyone who came to the party!

Yes, thanks is in order to all of you who came to the Lupan release party! It was awesome! My store models were all very supportive and helpful, and I'm glad you guys could come help make the event fun while showing off the avatars!

It was a huge success, I was overwhelmed with the amount of people that showed up, the sim was near full before I even got there a half hour early, and quickly reached max. We even had some issues with people not being able to get into the region for a while since it was so full!

A huge thanks to the Rocket City FurMeet people. They were very kind and helpful, great staff members, took care of everything for me, and DJ Crim Mip played excelent music! I dont think it would have been as exciting without them!

And thanks to the Fans! You guys are the reason Im encouraged to make more avatars!

The Lupans are now at normal price 850L same as the other avatars. Vendors can be found in my main Rez Fantazy store along with the glowing tribal tattoos which turned out to be fairly popular!

Also look for the Lupans on Xstreet! buy for yourself or perhaps buy for a friend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop