Friday, January 7, 2011

Reindeer Release Party! Tomorrow, Jan, 8th!



Reindeer on the way - by Rez Fantazy! Party is Tomorrow! January 8th!

The release party will be held on January 8th at 7pm pdt (second life time) At Rocket City Community!

Be sure to come! the avatars will be offered at a discount price during this event! Choose from a number of colours!

These are fully functional avatars, from twitching ears, blinking eyes and a wagging tail! you can also customize the eye and antler color and more! Six colors to choose from! brown, black, copper, white, cream and gray!

Spread the word and tell your friends, and join us for a new
year Reindeer party!

For updates join my Rez Fantazy Group, or check out my offical blog Piper Shan Designs: http://pipershan.blogspot.com

Offical Rez Fantazy Location: Here!


3 comments:

Rowan Fairgrove said...

I really wish you had put a warning that this can only be worn if you are using the lastest SL official viewer. I popped by first thing this morning to buy one and it makes me very sad that I can't actually wear it.

Administration said...

I am sorry you were disappointed, but perhaps you might consider updating your viewer, as that is the future of where Second Life is going. If you don't like the Official SL viewer then I suggest a third party that supports the alpha masks.

Also perhaps you didn't read the vendor when your purchased, but the sign clearly says right in the picture "Alpha skin/no invisible prims" :)

Rowan Fairgrove said...

Ah well, I admit that I didn't know what that meant. And the viewer is one of the reasons I'm not in SL all that much anymore. So probably not going to happen. Thanks for the info.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop