Monday, January 10, 2011

Details of the Reindeer Party

Thank you everyone who came out to the Reindeer release party at Rocket City Community. It was a great time and people seemed to really enjoy themselves hanging out, chatting and dancing with friendly people :)


For those of you who do not know what Rocket City Communty is, here is a description taken from their region profile.
"The Rocket City Community is a fun and friendly PG furry community! We have weekly events, a beautiful sim and community center to relax and unwind in, and a wonderful Dealer's Den full of some of the best furry avatars in SL!"
You can visit their location HERE They have nice lounge areas to hang out and a bunch of great furry avatars vendors "up stairs" in their vendor room.

I can speak from experience that the staff there is great! all friendly personable and wonderful. I have had furry avatar release party's with them before. This time the Dj was Kryxia Silverfall, and I believe Kryxia will DJ for other events, I highly recommend!

The landscape for the event was stunning! apparently it was the set up they used for their winter festival party which hadn't been taken down yet, but it was perfect for the theme of reindeer! I adored it, I want to go and hang out there all day! space and snow and pine trees go beautifully together! I have of course taken many pictures to show you!

This first picture is just outside the convention center, advertisement set up for my Reindeer, I believe they were later turned into teleport signs to get to the main event for people that showed up, as the event was actually in the sky on platforms.


Over all picture of the platform the event was held on. Just love it, loved it! :D

After my vendors were set out.


Everyone on the dance floor! we got a good crowd :)


Couple Reindeer's dancing the night and way. That is me and Valen Planer, and a fan of the avatar dancing in a group.

Beautiful stars and colors swirled by, it was an animated sky and I wish you could have seen it as I did.

Thank you again!
If anyone is interested in the Reindeer Avatars, you can find them in world at Rez Fantazy Here, or you can check the Marketplace Here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop