Friday, September 3, 2010

New on the Ferrets!

Firstly I am sorry if I gave the impression the ferret project was done and for sale right now, IT IS NOT! I was just showing the fans some teaser pictures since its fun and I'm excited to show off the new creation.

Today however I got the first color done and working with no bugs! So what does this mean? this means that I will now be making a few versions of this project, ferrets in different colors people can choose from. They will be based off my own RL ferrets in tribute :) probably named after as well, but the owner can change the name to whatever they want.

So over the next few days I hope to pump out a few colors. So keep an eye out for the official sale announcement. I think I will place them out in the Rez Fantazy and D&A store. Hopefully within the next week!

Features:
package will come with two ferret versions. One sits on your shoulder, and it toggles between standing upright, and crouched on all fours on your command.

The second is a burlap looking bag and a ferrets head is poking out of. This toggles from showing the ferrets to just showing the opening its head sticks out of.

All the ferrets have blinking eyes and twitching ears, and make ferret sounds (dook dook noices)

And the bag version allows you to change the color of the material to suit your character style better.

They can be re named easily and can speak on their own channel if you want them to, encase you have a really smart ferret who speaks or just want to role play emote its actions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop