Monday, September 6, 2010

Damn SL and loading textures.



Second life is being a pain lately. Not loading up my textures so I can see how the ferrets over all look so that I can tweak and adjust. Grumbles* Though today I finally managed to get done a second color of ferret! he is based off my ferret Moe. Onto another color now.. hopefully this one will come out more quickly and smoothly *shakes head*

Id like to have all the colors I want made done by the end of this week and hopefully for sale!

6 comments:

Dragonia DeCuir said...

OMG they are soooo cute. Makes me miss my ferrets. I hope you get them out for sale this weekend!

Administration said...

Thank you for the feedback Dragonia! I appreciate it. I'm glad that there seems to be some excitement over these little weasels. :)

Imzadi Giles said...

These are so adorable!! Any clue how much you will be selling them for?

Administration said...

Imzadi - I think I settled on 700L based on my Xstreet "pet" research. The prices for nice looking pets ranged 500-600L but they didn't have all the features mine do, so it seemed a fair price for all the customer gets, 700L

Two versions of the ferrets, shoulder sitting one and then the ferret in the bag, along with the decorative box they come in and the ferret bed. The toggling and sounds, special features.

Jule Lemondrop said...

kinda cute <3

Imzadi Giles said...

Not a bad price for something with plenty of features, and well made from what teaser pics you have posted :-p I can't wait till they are released!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop