Thursday, March 25, 2010

White Oak Equines

Yes, this is the name I have chosen for my horse stables! "White Oak Equines" why you ask? well... White Oaks was that name of the community I grew up in as a child in Canada London Ontatio. Its a sort of tribute to that, and because during that time of my life I spent many hours drawing horses and wishing I might someday have one! I still don't own a horse, but did start to take lessons, so closer to it! At least in Second Life I can own a horse, and even better then that, I can make them! lots and lots of them, in all the colors I like best! Can you tell I find this all very exciting? hehe.

I spent today shopping Xstreet and building! I parceled off an area of Mithica for White Oak Equines and set up the barn and entry area. I'm really pleased with how its come out (of course half a year from now Ill probably change it all around I always do that) Yes, you can find it in Second Life's search engine but there is nothing there to sell yet. However in the next couple days I planned to lay out two riding trails that will take you through Mithica, just need to make paths and mark them.

Balthazar is coming along well, but I found out with the legs, less is more. Eight frames was a bit much and I can see now why other designers opted for six sets, so I need to mess with that again. I'm eager to get the leg movement done, I think once it is the rest will come along quickly. Its a bit tedious but will be worth it in the end. Anyhow, I give you pictures of White Oak Stables.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop