Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sea of horse legs... O.o

I found myself in a sea of horse legs last night! I spent a good amount of time in Zbrush bending and reshaping some of the legs for all the walking poses. I have eight sets of four, walk with mirrored sides. I think it will end up being more legs then the average horses out there already, but I hope it makes for a fluid enough gait. We will see! now its time for my real life husband and scripter Valen to start his work! Blathazar is on hold until Valen can animate his legs and ears and such! Valen is also the one who scripted my vendors and avatars for Rez Fantazy.



Hopefully next time I post pictures it will be with a fully animated horse, with a saddle and proper tack.

In other horse related news, I have an idea for my stables name (in tribute to my childhood) and I am starting to make an area in Mithica that I will parcel off for selling my equines. I'm excited to build a barn and get some trails up in the region for people to go riding. Should be a big new business adventure, and a fun one, since I love horses!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is stupid it be better if it were a real game it be better

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop