Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sneak peek of the Kirins!


Sneak peek, a work in progress... the Kirin! Here is a sampler of whats on the way! There is still much more that needs to be done, prims to make, textures to paint and refine.. you can at least get a general idea of how its looking thus far!


No release date yet, I expect to do that when my first male and female prototypes are done and I'm ready to start making them in different colors :) I can say that I plan on at least two release party's when the time comes, one early at Rez Fantazy and one later the same day at Rocket City Fur Meet.


Keep checking back at my blog for my updates and sneak peeks.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop