Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kirin avatars in progress!

Okay! So its been a while since I updated about Rez Fantazy. The Kirins are officially in progress, and I might add in GOOD progress. Had some minor frustrations at first, where I think it was nothing then my muse refusing to work, but the muse is back! Ive put together a Kirin head, got all my sculpted prims done and actually textured alot of it today! I really am loving its look so far, and I have great hopes for it to be just as good as the Lupan! If not maybe even better! though it is its own species, both are great for their own reasons.


My base model, the first prototype I chose to be the color green! one neat thing about the Kirin, is since they are a sort of dragon/deer they can come in some unique colors! so that will be an exciting difference from the other avatars who are naturally colored. I do plan to do some natural looking deer patterns as well though :)


If I work as hard as I did on the Kirin today then Id imagine that sometime next week I could have teaser pictures, incomplete... but some work in progress shots, so keep checking back for sneak peeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop