Saturday, July 4, 2009

D&A and Rez Fantazy Updates!

Starts July 10th and end July 15th
50% all store products!

Yes I have once again given Mithica an overhaul, wanted a new fresh look. Rez Fantazy is now bigger, hopefully enough to accommodate release party's at my own location in addition to RCFM.




On Rez Fantazy:
I know I said I wanted to first refine the Caprans, but I changed my mind, I'm going right to the Kirins! So stay tunes and check back for update and progress pictures once I get a fair amount of the avatar complete. I'm expecting these to be pretty awesome! Have a great visual idea in my mind on how to make them look, give them that adult rez fantazy flare! So many ideas! I think I know what ill make after the Kirins already. Secret!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop