Friday, May 29, 2009

Going steady...

Things are going steady. Valen and I finally finished the new Lupan vendors for the release party. I have all the avatars boxed up and ready to sell. Glad that's out of the way, then its just a matter of plopping them down for the event :)

Tribal wolves anyone? hehe.

I started to make some accessories people can purchase for the Lupan avatars if they want. Glowing tribal type markings! You can look like a magical lupan shaman! Its pretty cool :) They go over the body like a tattoo layer, and there is a prim peice that goes over the avatar head when you attach, so it looks to have a small glowing marking there. Im also going to make a few more tribal hair peice embellishments. Pictures to come soon :)

Release party getting closer! I cant wait, mostly becasue I decided to be bad and get some soda, tortila chips and nasty delicious nacho cheese dip for the party! Ill be staying up later then Im use to, need something to hold me over lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop