Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank you - going into the new year!

Hello fans :) I wanted to make a post to you all and say thank you, for all your support during the year of 2011. It was a good year, allot of great new products came out for Demons & Angels, as well as White Oak Equines. We participated in the Fantasy Faire 2011 to raise money for cancer and my fans helped raise 33,325 $L - That is roughly USD$124.01 I hope to get into 2012 fantasy fair as well. :)


Your constant support and kind comments keep me going. It always amazes me that people out there like my artwork enough to stick it on their avatars, I am flattered each day with every sale or compliment that comes my way. Its more then a hobby, it also helps to pay my real life bills, and thats possible by all of you! so thank, you thank you :) You help my dreams come true.


I hope to come out with many more great products this year! one of my new years resolutions is to try and fill my store with more great stuff and leave little space!


I'd also like to redesign Mithica again, the region that are home to my three businesses, but I never end up liking any of the builds I come up with. I know that the land and space could be better utilized for better shopping and success. Does anyone out there know any great sim designers that preferably know about setting up stores/malls? I need something custom though. Other wise I will need to sketch some serious plans out and hope it comes out decent O.o


If anyone had suggestions, please send them my way, be it clothes or product ideas or whatever :) 


Hugs to you all!

Marketplace URL - Here!
Slurl Location - Here!
Facebook - Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop