Saturday, January 14, 2012

New colors for Quinn! at D&A

I have a new outfit available. A fan of mine suggested some new colors for Quinn, black and navy combos. I do appreciate fan feedback and will often take suggestions, so keep that in mind folks! Im not always so keen on commissioned work, BUT if the outfit idea is a good one, I may be persuaded to make it if I think it will be a good seller. But here you have it, Quinn in Black and Navy! you can find them in my main store or on the marketplace.

Thanks again Selestine Nightfire for the idea!



Marketplace URL - Here!
Slurl Location - Here!
Facebook - Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop