Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Demons & Angels Hiring for Models


Mithica Looking for Models.



I am in need for models and this is the call for hire. I am looking for SERIOUS applicants ONLY, male and female humans , elves or humanoid fantasy. People that can spend the time in my stores and putting in the hours.

I am looking for people that will actually commit and time and treat this as an in world job instead of a passing whim.

I require up to date- nice looking models with up to date fashion in skins and hair. You are not required to stay at your computers, it could be an alt account, so long as your there to model. You could be working or sleeping, I just need your avatar body on the pose stand while modeling my items.

Please contact me (Piper Shan) via notecard if you are interested and would like more details on payment ect. I would like to see your avatar, embed a picture of yourself and let me know when is a good time slt to touch base :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop