Sunday, May 2, 2010

Release party turnout :)

I want to thank everyone who showed interest in the release of White Oak Equines and attended the party in Mithica! It was allot of fun and I appreciated everyones kind compliments, and I am pleased people can see and appreciate the work that myself and Valen put into them :) We are very proud with how this project came out and we hope to see more White Oak horses exploring the world of Second Life! There will be more horse related accessories for sale in the future, as well as new horse colors and varieties coming out! I have many ideas, so join the White Oak Equines group in SL or else watch this blog or book mark it for updates!


Congratulations to those of you who played the game for a free horse and won! Everyones enthusiasm was very encouraging!

I have taken some screen shots during the event to share, if you were there... you may see yourself! O.o Sorry I don't remember all names!



Below.. Eversky, I believe her name was, won a copy of Salem the white horse. I LOVED her avatar, she said it was pieces of a bunch of other avis, she did a great job. Her and Salem look kindred!


Pretty kitty, on her copy of Balthazar, they match colors!!

Dance party! met up with an awesome person, wearing my capran avatar! I love how hes dressed up! He looked so cool, and was cool :)

A bunch of us all standing around in the party area, horses rezzed out! I was pleased with the evening turn out :) far more came.

Our game! Valen made this and it was so much fun XD I think other people enjoyed it too. Object of the game.. when the stands were revealed to people, they were told to all rush and stand on a platform for the stand which showed the horse they most wanted to win. Valen scripted me a device that randomly chose a stand, and from that stand a random person who happened to be standing on it! XD I loved watching them scramble LOL! Everyone seemed into it! Much funs!

Valen in the barn trying to help sell them to people and answer their questions. I was very proud to say that pretty much every question of a feature people inquired about was something I already thought of and was built into the hud or included in the purchase! I'm glad I thought of most things! It was easy though when I thought of all the things I would most want in a horse! turns out everyone else wanted the same ;)

Great times! For those of you who missed the event, I am sorry you did :( The horses are all now set available all the time at 1,600 linden dollars! But you get allot for the buck! come to Mithica and try out the demo horse to see for yourself! click on the info sign to get a detailed list of all features and extras :)

Also will have them on xstreet in the next day or so!

3 comments:

Seindria said...

I had a great time at the earlier one. :)

And yes, Eversky's avatar is beautiful. One of my favorite unis in SL. :3

Eversky Aeon said...

Lovely pictures -- it was a nice release party, even the morning one.

If I had known pictures were coming, I would have dressed less like a hoochie and more becoming of a lady mare like in the morning, lol.

Administration said...

Misae Silverfall - Im glad you had a fun time and it was nice to see you there in person!

Eversky Aeon- I dont think you looked like a hoochie so dont worry :) That avi is to elegant to ever look less then lady like!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop