Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pre-release party fun!

Got up early Saturday morning May 1st to get some things ready here in Mithica! I bought a few more tress and cute flowery grasses to spruce up the landscape! a section of land has been made for the bulk of the party :) I took LOTS if pictures hehe, this is mostly a pictures post! Click Here for the Slurl of Mithica!

I saw this swing set advertised on iheartsl.com by Surrealia (Click here) and had to have it, it fits White Oak Equines landscape perfectly, just the right amount of fun and charm.



Picture of the main store/barn area of White Oak Equines


Main store/barn area facing the backyard, rest of Mithica.


Jumping area on the path for the horses :)



The inside of the barn, Balthazar, Salem, Reed and Ben all in their stalls!


Tinker and Belle out in the stables nearer the path :)


Valen as a robot thing! riding on a version of Belle XD hes a goof.


A silly shirt I made in tribute of the nudibranche! Its a kind of toxic sea slug, beautiful but this one makes me squeee! XD



Me and Bell posing!


And finally my special party food! every time I have a big release party, I arrange some special party food for myself. This time Ive chosen mozzarella sticks and dipping sauce, cape code chips (salt and pepper) and diet Snapple! cant wait to get those sticks in the oven!

1 comments:

Seindria said...

Nudibranch~

Can't wait for the party. :3

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop