Sunday, May 16, 2010

New outfits from D&A!

Hello all!! I have two new outfits released from Demons & Angels one male and one female! I'm pleased with how they came out and I hope my fans like them and add them to their collection! I'm sort of on this chainmail kick ever since I came out with the men Savage piece.

First I have Savage for women! A classy and yet rugged fantasy outfit, Savage features a look for the feminine warrior, complete with Chainmail vest and loaded up travelers belt. It is a complete piece right down to included boots!



Ethan - Great outfit for the rogue traveler, well dressed mage or mesmer wanting to keep that mysterious edge!


You can find them at THIS SLURL in Mithica at Demons & Angels
Or check on Xstreet HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop