Friday, May 4, 2012

Lost Tides - Mermaid fantasy role play sim!

Hello everyone! Well aside from the Fantasy Faire I have been busy! I have spent the past two weeks working on an idea for a new sim! I always wanted to try my hand at my own sim but never thought id pull it off with a homestead sim. But.. I tossed my stores up in the sky, freed up prims and pulled it off to introduce a fully immersive mermaid role play environment!

Now, while the focus is merfolk, all races of the fantasy genre are allowed, though this sim has its own mythos and system of magic, all are welcome to use it. The underwater environment is surrounded by a couple island, that is mostly a kind of fishermen's pass through, though we do have native locals! rather then go into every single detail, I invite you to visit the welcome center, and pick up the rules and perhaps stop to pick up a freebie made exclusive for the new sim, Mithica: Lost Tides! Pick up Freebie Here!


I have taken a bunch of pictures to show Lost Tides off! I hope to see some merfolk and landwalkers making their way around and exploring! Cross sim role play is welcome so long as you follow the rules. Lost Tides is sort of that mysterious isle between other fantasy realms in our opinion ;)





 









Marketplace URL - Here!
Slurl Location - Here!
Facebook - Here

Lost Tides has an underwater environment for all mer types, coral reef, fresh water themes and check out our scary dark fissure! perfect for the dark witchy siren!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop