Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wanna be a cowgirl!!

Having some fun while I work on brining these horses to life in Second Life :P What kind of horse lover would I be without the proper cowgirl gear? I bought myself a hat and some cowgirl boots! I'm feeling more country each day (but don't expect me to listen to country music,blah!) I'm feeling the role, feeling inspired! I took some fun snapshots of me and my horse, I think I'm going to call this one Balthazar I always wanted to call a horse that. So me and Balth are hanging out while I make him more legs so he can walk and trot!







I'm all equipped at home with my diet peach tea Snapple! Using an old art book to reference the horses various gaits so that I get the motion right! So far no big issues in Zbrush bending the straight sculpted legs I previously made for the stand, which is nice, I was worried they might be to much of a hassle. I think I nearly have the body texturing done, but I'm sure by the end Ill go through and tweak small parts. I'm pretty happy with the over all appearance and should make a good base for other colors.

Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop