Monday, March 22, 2010

Horse pictures!

Ive been slacking past days getting this horse project done, hehe. I should pick up the pace to make sure its done by the end of next month!! I did do more work on the body texture, and I did more work on the mane, and I started on the tail but this picture doesn't show the tail progress, so far it was just a few prims I threw on just to get an idea how it might look. The final tail will have more interest, texture and shape then in these pictures. I just need to put in a good few solid days of work and soon should get to the process of posing the legs!

(Click for full image)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop