Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Made some eyes and mane...

Its still coming along, a work in progress. I made some eyes the other day which came out looking pretty good I think :) and I drew up one mane texture. This of course it not final, as I will have a few mane hair styles so it looks more natural, less uniform. I'm just kind of tinkering to get an idea of the direction its all headed. Still have much texturing to do on the body of the horse as well. I just thought the fans might be interested to see how its pulling together bit by bit :)




Had great fan suggestions, keep em coming, note card or comment here, if I have feedback I can make implementations now for a better end product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop