Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fantasy Art in SL

So my project is coming along well with the virtual fantasy art galley. I haven't done much in world yet, its mostly been photoshop land, getting a artsy way to frame and display the pieces of artwork I have, and coming up with decent packaging for purchases. My next order of business is getting all the art images uploaded and then arranging my art gallery sky platform to be bigger! Bah, I'm not sure if I want it in the sky or on the ground. I was thinking of giving it its own whimsical art building even. Anyway, here is a sample of what they will sort of look like! trying to keep low prims, the frame is appart of the texture. I figure ill have it sell with a version framed and unframed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop