Thursday, January 28, 2010

Artwork in SL

So I saw a blog post about artwork made in SL by Malia's SL Ramblings and it got me thinking about my own art real life art adventures. I started out actually as a freelance fantasy artist, I use to do pretty well for myself about four years ago selling on eBay, but these days I cant sell anything on damn eBay! I have a website, The Fantasy Art of Candace Bell. if you go you'll see I haven't updated it in a while. To be honest I make more in SL then I ever did with the real artwork, though id like to do well in both someday.

I have a place in the sky of Mithica above D&A with some of my art featured. But its set up to sell the originals, where I was willing to take check or linden dollars even. I haven't made any sales, but I think I'm going to expand, and start to sell my artwork in SL for people to buy and hang in their homes and stuff. Maybe Ill sell them in nice frames and ribbons like they use to do in Brythony before it disappeared.

I think that shall be my next project, a proper art gallery! and then I think I might make my Quizzie avatars. Quizzie is a creature I made ages ago. They would be small little guys, Id probably need to make custom animations. I hate making animations. >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop