Saturday, May 9, 2009

More previews of the wolf!

I'm pleased to say that the wolf avatar is getting near completion. I still cant say what date they will be done and released, but I'm nearing the stages of having the avatar scripted up. There may be some more texture tweaks before the final product is done. But by now its looking close to the finished version. Ive had some nice compliments on it, feeling very encouraged by that. I'm really enjoying watching this project come together and am very pleased with the results.

To see the large version of the picture just click on it :)



Eventually I will have a sample of what the females will look like. But first I always finish on base model, usually the male. Once its done, I then copy it over the make more colors and the female counterpart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop