Friday, May 15, 2009

Making colors!

So I'm in the process now of making new colors, so far I've made a black one, and working now on a white one. I still need to make the female white Lupan before I move onto other colors. Hmm I wonder what sounds better, Lupan or Lupine? Let me know what you guys think!

Anyway, colors to expect for the Lupan: Gray, Black, White, Brownish Red, Golden, and I was thinking of a black and goldish variety. Its a bit tedious making all these new colors, but I will show teaser pictures for advertizment when they are done and before the release.

Update on release date: Still not sure unfortunatly, Im trying to work out a release party with a popular furry place but nothing has been discussed much yet. I hope it wont take much longer to work out those details so I can let you all know.

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and excitment over these avatars. I know this latest will be my best yet, so I am also very excited for them to be finished and released as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop