Monday, April 23, 2012

Fantasy Faire Jail and Bail! Thanks for the support!


Well today, I Piper Shan... was tossed in jail in the Shadow Claw sim! It was a grueling hour of trying to coax people to set me free of bail! Bastards started me out at 5 K bail release, even though I insisted I was innocent, and they wouldn't even tell me the crime, they were vague about it. I suspect it was just an excuse to put me on display, I am stunning after all * bats lashes* anyway, some of you came through and reached the 5K bail cap! But then they raised it back yup to 7K! -sobs-  the treatment, horrible treatment! I defied them all by dancing in my cage to show them my spirits were not down! In the end you all raised 8,753 linden dollars for my bail! all money going toward the relay for life!

So far D&A fans have raised a total of 22,733 Linens, thats about 85, 33 US dollars! and the event has just started!! Thank you all for your support this year, and keep it coming!



Here is a shout out to Nestor Farshore  - Inventorymaintance Blog Who made two blog posts about some of my designs! See about Graybread and Dovahkiin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop