Friday, April 13, 2012

Fantasy Faire 2012 - Featured Creators Build!



I have completed my shop for the Shadow Claw sim, which is the sim Demons & Angels will be featured in for this years Fantasy Faire 2012! Im so excited! Building made by Trident, as the sim sponsor! I love the build! I had fun decorating the inside of it, and I think it came out good! The full list of designers in the Shadow Claw sim can be found HERE.



This year I will have a section dedicated to my line of riding horses, and the most recent rideable Unicorns! The white one will be at a discount price if you pay the donation to Relay for Life, just purchase from the events vendor!


This year, Demons & Angels has been assigned bloggers to cover a bit about my store! Here is a list of those that have been assigned to Demons & Angels!
Jail and Bail!
After great success last year,  the Friends Fighting Cancer team will again be holding a Jail and Bail event during the Faire. This year I will be jailed on my assigned sim, Shadow Claw! April 23rd from 2-3 pm! I will need your help that day to be released with bail! It will be a fun way for D&A fans to help us raise money this year for the fight against cancer! Hope you wont let me down!

Marketplace URL - Here!
Slurl Location - Here!
Facebook - Here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop