Monday, December 28, 2009

Model Manager Wanted

About the Job

I'm a busy woman making clothes and avatars for my business here in Second Life. I'm attempting to give myself more time by delegating some of my daily tasks to people that can commit to the job. I am looking for a personable, friendly and capable person that can handle taking care of my modeling group for both my Demons & Angels fantasy clothing business and my avatar business for Rez Fantazy. It will have to be someone that has good organization skills and someone who can log into Second Life at least once a day to take care of the daily tasks this job demands, for however long it takes to complete responsibly.


Tasks needed:

Managing models applicants on a regular basis
Handling models rewards and modeling pose times
Some artists ability for finding attractive models and fitting them with appropriate outfits.
Ability to honestly represent my business.

I will pay 500L a week as well as a free Piper Shan product a week.

Please only apply if you are SERIOUS about committing to this job. I need someone who can be there regularly. Please send me a note card if you are interested, tell me about yourself, your usual Second Life online times and what you think you can bring to Demons and Angels and Rez Fantazy.

Thank you
Piper Shan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop