Tuesday, September 1, 2009

All set for release party!

I think I have all the pain in the ass stuff out of the way for the release party's now! I don't know whats worse sometimes, making the actual avatar, or boxing them all up, checking permissions and making the vendor pictures? I think its the second.. so tedious.

So!... I have boxed everything up, and I have the vendors working. I made eight kirin vendors so I have hopefully more then enough to place out. I think last time at the Lupan release party I put out five vendors and it wasn't enough! I had to make more last minute, and I couldnt leave the reagion I was in becasue it was so full I likley woudnt have gotten back in! This time.. Im prepared.. and if eight vendors inst enough.. well I'll consider the party a insane success! lol

So now all I need to do it set those vendors out a bit before the party starts. *fingers crossed there are no unforseen issues*

Im looking forward to the second party at RCFM.. that last time was hella fun! Goona have a dj there and stuff. Im thinking that I also may take some comissions for custom colors avatars as well for some extra cash! Maybe I make a few slots to be filled for a limited time, for people to oder any of my avis in custom colors. *is thinking about it!* Ill make annoucments if I do, maybe put a sign out about it at the party.

Also thank you to my new models for your interest in helping Rez Fantazy and Demons & Angels out, my traffic is back up again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop