Thursday, April 23, 2009

Introducing the first of my Legend series.

I plan to release a series of outfits for Demons & Angels based on some of the outfits found in the TV series Legend of The Seeker. The show is loosely based on the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. The show isn't exactly like the books, but you know how it is, you need to make certain compromizes to get a good book to fit into a tv series or a movie. I would have prefered to see Terry's books made into a movie over a series, but nevertheless, I LOVE the outfits in this show, and they have inspired me!

Wizard's Rule is my first of the Legend series, and its based on the outfit Darken Rahl (villan) wears. Not an exact replica, but producing a similar feel. I have made it in three different colors. Youll see in the below pictures.



Made with flexi and sculpted prims. The contents is the same in each color. Rather then list each peice of the outfit you can see a list in the images. :) I have this now in my store and on Xstreet.

Link Demons & Angels Slurl.
Link to my Xstreet items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop