Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Remodel for Mithica - Demons & Angels

Wel I did it again, its been a while, but I got tired of how mithica looked and felt that it could be updated, and the business better positioned and utilized, make them all accessible and easier to find. Plus I wanted something more grand and impressive. In the past I've never been all that happy with my builds, but I am VERY happy with how my new castle/temple thing came out. I think it better suits my theme, and  much more interesting to explore. Of course I have tons of pictures for you to see, of D&A the new White Oak Equines and Rez Fantazy spots.

I hope you like it, I do and it saved me tons of prims! I think all the outdated grasses and trees did it O.o (click for large version)









Marketplace URL - Here!
Slurl Location - Here!
Facebook - Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop