Friday, November 25, 2011

Demons & Angels looking for models.

Mithica Looking for Models.

I am in need for models and this is the call for hire. I am looking for SERIOUS applicants ONLY, male and female. People that can spend the time in my stores and putting in the hours. My store is a fantasy medeival theme, called Demons & Angels.

I am paying with Linden dollars. 60 linden dollars each 48 hours posed. In one month if you were able to pose the entire time, you could have earned 900 lindens.

This number could become higher in the future.
I will be hiring six models only, I am looking for people that will actually commit and time and treat this as an in world job instead of a passing whim.

I want up to date- nice looking models with decent skins and hair. You are not required to stay at your computers, it could be an alt account for all I care, so long as your there to model. You could be working or sleeping, I need your avatar body on the pose stand wearing my outfits.

Please contact me via notecard if you are interested. I would like to see your avatar, embed a picture of yourself and let me know when is a good time slt to touch base :)

Piper Shan.


Marketplace URL - Here!
Slurl Location - Here!
Facebook - Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop