Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fantasy Faire 2011 Comes to a close - D&A did well!

Hi again fans! Fantasy Faire 2011 is coming to an end. I am told soon the sims donated for the cause will be disappearing sometime today or tomorrow. I thought it be a good time to recap on the whole event. This was my first time participating. I wish I had done so sooner in previous years but I just didn't make my lazy ass look into it! But most certainty Ill be participating next year!


It was fun helping toward a good cause, seeing how well my own participations and donations did, and the exposure was awesome and it seems to have helped business quite a bit! Hopefully more then just this month :) Demons & Angels did well! For those of you who don't know, D&A is my fantasy clothing business within Second Life, and I have been at it for many years now!

For our first year at the Fantasy Faire 2011 my wonderful fans managed to help us all raise 33,325 $L - That is roughly USD$124.01 .. wow over 100 dollars! Thats more then I expected! I'm very proud and impressed. Wouldn't have happened it wasn't for fans of my work! so thank you very much!

Thank you also to all the Fantasy Faire Staff, and thank you to fashion blogs... Ensconced in Velvet and Eclectic Equations for reviewing a few of my items which were features in the Fantasy Faire 2011.

Here is a recap on the various blog posts Ive made covering the 2011 event!


And here is a list of all the items which were donated for the event!

Womens Clothes -

Mens Clothes -

Pets-

It was a great time! maybe next event ill try and go for something bigger!

Participated in The Fantasy Faire 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop