Saturday, March 12, 2011

D&A store makeover!

I decided to give my store another makeover, though I loved my old store, I was already running out of space on the womans side! O.o I wanted something more to theme, and yet modern and spacious. I found a great floor design I really liked called CoCo 's ~ Shop / Store Corner ~ I just changed the textures for a more fantasy medieval stone feel but kept allot of the great elements from my old shop, like the TV displayed and the lights. Anyway of course I have pictures!!











All the needed information about my store and products can now be found at the central service desk! Including information on where I buy my skins and hairs from as seen on the models in the vendor images of the clothes I sell, also freebies!... a free face light or male or female clothing sets- fantasy themed of course!

So come and visit and take a stroll. Lounge in D&A's seating area with friends, or take a stroll around my region Mithica! its green and lush with nice pine forests and great views of the ocean :)

Slurl Location - Here!
Facebook - Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop