Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reminder- Friend me!

Hello all! I know people are busy with the coming holidays! I know I am :) I wanted to remind the group about a few things!

One is my official blog which I update regularly. If you use blogger or have a blogger account, please follow me! else add me to your book marks ;) Im always looking for fan photos of people using or wearing one of my products to post, so if you have any, send them my way!

My official blog is here, with an all new design! Here!!

Twitter: follow me on twitter for updates and news! Here!

And join my Facebook group! Here!!

All of these are great ways to stay tuned and see what new and exciting products I'm coming out with and current projects!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop