Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Free Christmas gift from Demons & Angels!

Free Christmas Ferret from Demons & Angels!


Merry Christmas! I wanted to send a gift out to all my supporters and fans out there! be you a fan of Demons & Angels, Rez Fantazy or White Oak Equines!

Your support and help keeps me afloat and paying for my bills, and most importantly, it keeps me inspired to keep creating more! I give you a festive Christmas ferret pet that sits on your shoulder and makes cute ferret sounds! He has a Christmas hat and scarf on! If you want one for yourself or friends, you can come to my main store location and pick one up for free! Only good until after new years!

Here is a landmark! (Click!)

Comes with a decorative ferret box.
- Small ferret bed to rez your ferret in if you wish
- Can talk on its own special channel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop