Sunday, January 24, 2010

New outfit on the way and ramblings

I have a new outfit in the works, another men's, as I continue to alternate back and forth. Something sort of dark and assassin-esk. I think it will be well liked :) Hope to have it done in a few days.

Not so much more to report, at least not in the SL world. I notice some Second Life bloggers write about more then just say their "wears". Maybe their Second Life adventures, some of their real life adventures? Tell me readers... do you find it interesting to know about the person behind the business? behind the avatar? is it worth rambling about some of my day to day things?

2 comments:

Seindria said...

I think it can be worth it, especially since it can make you seem a little more approachable, or less "all work, no play" like some business owners seem to be.

Administration said...

Maybe I will then, I just didn't know if anyone cared XD but maybe they would be more inclined to comment on subjects other then ones themed "Look I made this!" I certainly have more I could be rambling about hehe. Thanks for the input.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop