Friday, May 1, 2009

Recent Progress.

Ive been busy! That's all I am is busy, busy, busy! Coming out with new clothes for Demons & Angels, I still had two more Legend outfits I wanted to do. One for men and one for women, so keep a look out for those. I don't have a positive time frame of when they will be complete.

Some of you might of heard of a new avatar project I'm working on. Yes its a wolf :) Of course with the mature Rez Fantazy flare. Werewolf/Lycan comes to mind for this one. Something more stern and powerful looking. I started it some time ago but got very busy trying to overhaul Demons & Angels. But ive come back to it, so hopefully progress will be good and it wont be too much longer untill I can show some sneak peeks.

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop